Re: [Unmuzzled Ox] If you do not know Olmsted, sir, you are a heathen

  • Bookmarc7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Glad to see the spelling of "Olmsted" has been appropriately upgraded in this
      discourse!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        I also misspelled the name of the editor of the New Yorker and God
        only knows to whom Dante addressed his purported letter about the
        Commedia.

        I was rushing to Brandon, Vermont, for the opening of Matthew Rose's
        wonderful show at Gallery-in-the-Field.

        Jews aren't allow to utter the name of their God, we Olmstedians are
        discouraged from always spelling ours right. Cf. rusticity in the city.