RE: [Unmuzzled Ox] Diane Burns Tribute 1.27.07

  • Warren Woessner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      I hadn't heard that she had died. I remember her fondly from my East Village Soho years. We both read at the big New Years Day (?) marathon at St Marks in 1984.
      Warren Woessner

      ________________________________

      Saturday, January 27, 2007
      1 to 4pm
      at St. Mark's Church in the Bowery
      2nd Avenue and 10th Street

      The following people will be reading or saying a few
      words about Diane: Jeff Wright, Bob Holman, Chavisa
      Woods
      and David Henderson. There will also be live music.

      The fish are biting.
      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php <http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php>