Blogs

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Deepa Krishnan, who posts here very occasionally as Tepid Tepid, has
      a wonderful blog called Mumbai Magic.
      http://mumbai-magic.blogspot.com/

      Kirby Olson, who used to post here and still loves to argue, has a
      blog called Lutheran Surrealism.
      http://lutheransurrealism.blogspot.com/

      The best blog is Ron Silliman's. His article on encyclopedias,
      including my own Poets' Encyclopedia, was quite brilliant. He did
      miss the fact that despite much homosexual eroticism, the book is a
      testament to the Dorothy Day's Catholic Worker--consider Daniel
      Berrigan and the late Eugene McCarthy. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
      who treadeth out he corn.
      http://ronsilliman.blogspot.com/

      Of course I have my own blogs, among them: Unmuzzled OX.
      http://unmuzzledox.blogspot.com/

      Note that all these blogs are on blogspot. That has become the
      standard, perhaps because of Ron's influence. Poets who have blogs
      have them on blogspot. Anybody else here have a blog? Let us know!