Re: Neo

  • Ron Silliman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      You do not have to be a blogger to respond to the comments on my blog. You
      do have to register with Blogger.com. That is a step that became necessary
      because of the angry & sometimes racist comments that popped up in political
      discussions. People are less inclined to act outrageously if they have
      registered, even under pseudonyms. But I also am moderating comments -- I
      have to review each one before it's published -- for the same reasons. It's
      actually allowed for deeper, less hysterical discourse, all to the good,

      Ron