Neo

  • rsillima
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      http://ronsilliman.blogspot.com/

      RECENT POSTS

      Neo-modernism in the novellas of
      Debra Di Blasi

      John Ashbery reading in a coffee house
      in Providence R.I.

      A Flarf fest in Carlisle, PA

      The poetics of Minton Sparks
      Southern story teller

      The songs of Dave Carter
      (and the singer/songwriter tradition)

      The enigmatic poetics of Beverly Dahlen

      On poetry in Iran and Nigeria

      Who needs to read?

      Eileen Tabios channels Gabriela Silang

      Translating translation
      in the Mauve Desert
      by Nicole Brossard

      Lots of frosting on very little cake â€"
      Aaron Sorkin and Studio 60

      Context as a material of art
      in the work of Hai Bo,
      Yoko Ono et al
      in the galleries of New York

      Questioning Steve Benson

      Why is Lisa Robertson
      the most read poet
      in the annual Attention Span survey
      once again?

      Stephanie Young’s breakthrough book
      Telling the Future Off

      Squandering the American century
      (notes on 9/11 five years on)

      Fanny Howe’s
      war on terror

      http://ronsilliman.blogspot.com/
    • MATTHEW ROSE
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Lisa Robertson, wife of the painter Keith Donovan, is
        a friend and currently teaching at Berkely.

        Ron, why don't you open your site to comments from
        people who are not registered Bloggers?

        MATTHEW ROSE
        Paris, France

        http://homepage.mac.com/mistahcoughdrop/Menu22.html

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ron Silliman
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          You do not have to be a blogger to respond to the comments on my blog. You
          do have to register with Blogger.com. That is a step that became necessary
          because of the angry & sometimes racist comments that popped up in political
          discussions. People are less inclined to act outrageously if they have
          registered, even under pseudonyms. But I also am moderating comments -- I
          have to review each one before it's published -- for the same reasons. It's
          actually allowed for deeper, less hysterical discourse, all to the good,

          Ron