Ernesto "Che" Guevara

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Fear is what quickens me, said James Wright. And me too. The news guys
      said Hurricane Ernesto was coming to New York. Yippee, I thought. I had
      planned to go to a Staten Island Yankees game with Ruth Jensen, a.k.a.
      Rutertoot, and to Jeff Wright's Labor Day party. Instead Nature would
      destroy us All. Hooray! I've seen the Staten Island Ferry cancelled and
      the terminals flooded and thought I'd see it again. I hung out at the
      WTC Ground Zero for six months after 9/11. I've revealed the identity
      of CIA agents in the Small Press Review in an effort to embarrass
      George Bush. Things was serious again: The End was back! Yippee!

      Unfortunately Tropical Depression Ernesto has amounted to a rainy day.
      The Small Press Review neglected to publish Part II of my
      investigations into the CIA. Part Three, concerning the life of a
      Narc, thus remains unwritten. My friend got kicked out of the CIA for
      allowing Sal Allende to commit suicide; was he also the marksman who
      shot Che in Bolivia?

      I'm not telling.
    • Michael Andre
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        The National Weather Service has named later storms this year Karl,
        Mao and Vladimir.