Upcoming Readings in NYC - Mad Hatters' Review & Self

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      Sunday, September 10th, 5:30 – 7:30 : I myself personally & in
      person will be reading at High Chai (18 Avenue B, East Village) in
      Mike Graves's renewed Phoenix Series with Bob Heman, Ilene Starger &
      Vivian Eyre.

      Friday, September 15th, 7 – 9 pm : The Mad Hatters' Poetry, Prose &
      Anything Goes Series (KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street) will feature Ron
      Silliman, Samuel R. Delany, & Debra Di Blasi, whose hypertextual
      innovation will be published & heard in all its glory in our next
      issue this October.

      Sunday, September 24th, 7 pm : Mad Hatters' Review will be ABC No
      Rio's featured literary journal. The grant-funded reading, hosted
      by poet Bruce Weber, will feature me and I, associate editor
      Elizabeth Smith, and Issue 4 contributor, Down Under dweller Girija
      Tropp. The Lower East Side venue is at 156 Rivington Street.

      Thursday, October 19th, 7 – 9pm: I will be reading with my self &
      others in Kathleen Warnock's Drunken, Careening Writers Series at
      the KGB Bar.

      October something or other at some time & place or other: MHR
      editors will offer a festive, demented reading to celebrate the
      launching of Issue 6. Expect to hear some remarkable guest readers
      as well as editors & maybe a contributor or two. Stay in tune for
      details. A notice will be sent.

      Friday, November 17th, 7 – 9 pm: The Mad Hatters' Review Poetry,
      Prose & Anything Goes Series (KGB Bar) will feature Diane Williams,
      Frederic Tuten & Canadian poet Carolyn Zonailo, a contributor to our
      first issue.

      DETAILS ABOUT READINGS ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE MAD HATTERS'
      REVIEW EVENTS PAGE: http://madhattersreview.com/events.shtml