Free Kittens!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      For the time being I am calling the three new kittens God, Yankee
      Stadium and Canada. However the next three subscribers to the print
      edition of Unmuzzled OX will get four books and a kitten. They can call
      the kitten whatever they want. I call it Renaming Rights. Send $20 to
      OX, 105 Hudson Street, New York NY 10013. Your $20 membership in the
      Unmuzzled OX Foundation, Ltd., is, of course, tax-deductible. Thanks!