Naming Rights

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      The cat had kittens. They talk a lot in the sports biz about Naming
      Rights. The Skydome in Toronto was bought by Rogers Communications and
      is now legally The Rogers Centre. But people in Toronto still call it
      Skydome; they don't know what you're talking about if you ask --
      where's the Rogers Centre? To them Rogers means phones. To them the
      baseball stadium is still Skydome.

      Back in Ancient Days they gave Naming Rights to the Emperor. The new
      kittens were born on the last day of Julius Caesar Month. I was born on
      the last day of August Caesar Month. Augustus stole a couple of days
      from February so that Augustus Month would have that same max number of
      days as Julius month: 31.

      What shall I name the kittens?
    • MATTHEW ROSE
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006