Columbia's surgam prize

  • ellen lytle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2006
      everyone, hi,
      i¹m really happy/ honored to share some
      good news-
      my poem, Œireland or not¹
      which i wrote this past summer/fall
      is the winner of the Columbia¹s Œsurgam prize¹
      and it¹s published in their oldest literary journal;
      the philolexian society founded by
      alexander hamilton in 1802-

      ps. poets, I¹ll let you know, when the editor tells me, the
      exact merit of the prize-

      Also mike and are happy to announce our new bouncing
      baby boy;
      a cardigan welsh corgi; Œblackdale¹s good river¹, aptly
      called Œgoodie¹ / photos will follow soon!

    • ellen lytle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2006
        i had to correct my sloppy syntax! (and i know this always happens
        when i do big mailings!!!)

        everyone, hi,
        i¹m really happy/ honored to share some
        good news-
        my poem, Œireland or not¹
        which i wrote this past summer/fall
        is the winner of Columbia¹s, Œsurgam prize¹

        ------ End of Forwarded Message