Re: [Unmuzzled Ox] Eulogies for Michael

  • ellen lytle
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 17, 2006
      Stil...i will pray for you...but I must admit I can't get the image of elvis
      or michael checking out the lube (or paint) jobs at earl scheib's...

    • souvienstoidemoublier
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 17, 2006
        When you can get your car painted for $100, it saves money for peanut
        butter and banana sandwiches.

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 17, 2006
          What's the difference between a recluse and a ghost? Though two live
          cheaper than one, none live cheaper than ghosts.

        • MATTHEW ROSE
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 18, 2006
            What's the difference between a recluse and a ghost?
            Though two live
            cheaper than one, none live cheaper than ghosts.

            Isn't a ghost someone who has bought the farm but
            can't milk the cows?

            http://homepage.mac.com/mistahcoughdrop/Personal10.html

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • souvienstoidemoublier
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 19, 2006
              A recluse can be a spider but not a writer, but if he is named J.D., he
              can be a former writer. A ghost can be a writer but not a spider.
              Surely you remember:

              An old author went riding out

              One dark and windy day

              Upon a ridge he rested