1252a brain tumor, polio & 9/11

    May 13 8:56 PM
      I associate 9/11 with my father's brain tumor. He died 13 November
      2001. The World Trade Center burned for six months. The residents of
      TriBeCa could not ignore it. Meanwhile Canadian doctors see no evil,
      hear no evil, and do no good. Canada is all cronyism. A friend of a
      friend in another part of Ontario is a neurologist, and he diagnosed
      my Dad's tumor. But doctors don't actually treat illness in Canada.
      He was annoyed about my divorce so he disinherited me. If he'd been
      of sound mind, as they say, he might not have--or he might have....

      --- In unmuzzledox ellen lytle wrote:

      I don't know if I want to see it but let me reiterate; 3 burials of
      melquaides espada(sp?) is a MUST esp. for poets- bush used 9/11 in
      the worst way possible and it's a thorn w/me since it happened
      because I equate it to my mother and sister getting polio; the
      aftermath from the relatives was worse almost and so was nyc and
      this country's reaction- actually that day I left my cat, twilly,
      home and I was worried to death about her- I thought you went to the
      bronx- michael, met me later on above canal and because he was in
      nyc parks dept. uniform they let us cross barricades and go home-
      let's get together soon- ellen

      > On 5/8/06 7:48 AM, "mandreox" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >
      > > Many of the people killed September 11 lived on Staten Island.
      > > Perhaps the two women who yelled after the showing of United 93
      were
      > > still angry at the death of a friend or relative. Me, I'm sick to
      > > Hell of 9/11. Bush and Osama have messed up the world bigtime. I'm
      > > sure you remember our meeting at police lines that day, Ellen. You
      > > wanted to feed your dog. I wanted to get back to my office, and
      see
      > > the disaster close-up.
      > >
      > > --- In unmuzzledox@yahoogroups.com, ellen lytle <thedgey@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Who was he yelling 'rot in hell' to... And why? Was the film
      > > political?
      > >> Everyone should see ' three burials of melquiades...' w/ tommy
      lee
      > > jones-
      > >> it's one of the best f–lms I've ever seen...cannes winner too-
      saw
      > > it at our
      > >> local movie shack in vermont... I think it's bounty for us
      poets...
      > > thedge

      > > movie
      > > It was