1248Re: [Unmuzzled Ox] United 93

  • ellen lytle
    May 6, 2006
      Who was he yelling 'rot in hell' to... And why? Was the film political?
      Everyone should see ' three burials of melquiades...' w/ tommy lee jones-
      it's one of the best f–lms I've ever seen...cannes winner too- saw it at our
      local movie shack in vermont... I think it's bounty for us poets... thedge

      On 5/1/06 6:11 AM, "mandreox" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > United 93, a new film about 11 September 2001, features suicidal
      > jihadists. After a showing at a Staten Island multiplex which I
      > attended with my son, one woman shouted out "God bless America!"
      > Another then shouted "Rot in Hell you bastards!" The seat in the movie
      > theatre felt disconcertingly like a seat in the doomed airplane. It was
      > a good movie which nonetheless left me depressed.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic