Fw: UWI Hindu Society dinner & awards ceremony 2009 (invitation)

  • Shivam Rampersad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009

      UWI Hindu Society,

      C/o Guild of Students,

      University of the West Indies ,

      St. Augustine .

      uwihindusociety@...

      Sitaram,

      In celebration of the continued success of the UWI Hindu Society in the promotion and preservation of our Dharmic (righteous) way of life on campus, the 2008-2009 Executive has taken up the task to honour those who have made noteworthy contributions to the development of our Society.

      This year it gives us great pleasure to honour the 2007-2008 UWI Hindu Society Executive for the outstanding contributions they rendered throughout their term in office.

      Being a stakeholder of our Society’s success, we superlatively invite you to celebrate with us in this milestone achievement. The ceremony entitled “Dhanyaavard” will be held at the JFK Auditorium (University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus), on Saturday 04th July, 2009 at 7.00pm sharp. The dress code is “elegantly casual/ethnic wear”.

      The contribution to this event is $85.00 and tickets can be obtained from the following members: Shivam Rampersad (754-9471) and Amrita Maharaj (685-6133). Please contribute liberally towards the further success of our Society.

      We hope to have you there, to enjoy the proceedings.

      Yours in Dharma,

      Shivam Surajdeva Rampersad

      President 2008-2009

      UWI Hindu Society