UWIMONA

  • Shakera Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002

      I think this is a good idea, uniting all the campuses together, so we can share experiences, ideas, thoughts,beliefs etc. I am proud to be apart of this and will take full advantage of this great opportunity. I hope we enjoy and learn from this expericence as we all come together as one. Hope to hear from all of you soon.

      I am Shakera Henry from UWI MONA. If there is anything you want to know about Jamaica  or life at uwi mona, just email me. I am willing to answer all your questions.

      Next Time, Take Care

      Peace and Love every time

      from Shakera

      Do you Yahoo!?