Hindu society- St Aug

  • igh_princess_anu
    Message 1 of 140 , Oct 1, 2001
      Greetings!<br>I didn't know about UWIAID... but
      now I do. I will definitely be supporting them in
      UWI Hindu society has teh following main events
      carded for the semester<br>1) Spiritual discourse by
      Pundit Bramanand Rambachan on Tuesday October 23rd at
      JFK lecture Theatre from 6:30pm to 7 :30
      pm.<br>2)Lakshmi Puja on Tuesday 6th November from 6 pm to 7:30
      pm<br>3) Divali concert and light-up :)<br>This will be on
      Thursday 8th November. <br><br>you can email The Hindu
      Divali Concert is ALWAYS wonderful to attend, so I'll
    • bajan_n_vajan
      Message 140 of 140 , Mar 6, 2002