Famous Fun Quotes and New Tests eZine

  • Ian Hewitt <language@gol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Hi All, here is our latest fun eZine, enjoy!

      ====Are You a WINNER?===========
      This month's winners are :

      cndyani@...
      cabinetman505@...
      mwnnb@...
      marcbfetzer@...

      Please reply to this email to claim your prize of
      http://www.DepressionBusterCD.com/
      It's sooo cool!

      ===Quotes=====

      "Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud."
      --Sophocles

      "Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in
      nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to
      convictions of honor and good sense."
      -- Sr. Winston Spencer Churchill

      I won't say he flew a lot. But he won't start a cabinet meeting until
      the seat backs and tray tables are locked into the upright
      position.
      --Bob Dole on John Sununu

      "Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of
      your attention."
      -- Jim Rohn

      "Never let yesterday use up too much of today."
      -- Will Rogers

      "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it,
      misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies."
      --Groucho Marx (1890-1977)
      US comedian

      =======NEW SITES!==============

      VALENTINES DAY is FEB 14th!!
      Send HER flowers from http://18-00flowers.com
      Send HIM a gift from http://18-00flowers.com

      Typing Test Free Online
      How fast do you type?? Find out free!
      http://www.TypingCertification.com/

      "Dear Ian, we love the Depression Buster CD, I put it on and just
      watch the mood
      get happier, I can't thank you enough."
      Mark J (New York)
      http://www.DepressionBusterCD.com/

      ==== New Tests =======================

      http://universityoflife.com/misctests.htm
      All sorts of FUN tests free Online!

      Romantic Pattern Test.
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-123020-8003347
      Find out who is right for you and why.

      Ultimate Personality Test
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-123020-7201405
      How do others really see you?

      ==== QUOTES ==================

      Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
      Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
      --Martin Luther King Jr.

      "The future belongs to those who believe in the
      beauty of their dreams."
      --Eleanor Roosevelt

      "A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming,
      understand the unconventional, tolerated the unpleasant,
      overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable."
      -- Billy Graham (1918-)

      "Defeat doesn't finish a man -- quitting does. A man is not
      finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits."
      --Richard Nixon (1913-1994)

      "Being defeated is often a temporary condition.
      Giving up is what makes it permanent."
      -- Marilyn vos Savant (1946-)

      Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the
      last.
      --Remy de Gourmant

      ===========================

      More cool FREE IQ and Personality tests!
      http://www.universityoflife.com/emode/

      ORBITZ.com Travel Quick Search
      Check out the cool new easy find system!
      http://www.economy-travel.com/orbitz/

      ============QUOTES=========

      "No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars,
      or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway
      for the human spirit."
      -- Helen Keller

      "Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
      -- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

      "A fool and his money are lucky to have gotten together in the first
      place".
      --Gordon Gecko (Wall Street movie)

      "Ignorance once dispelled is difficult to reestablish."
      --Laurence J. Peter

      "I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't
      learn something from him."
      -- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

      "On a clear disk you can seek forever."
      --P. Denning

      =====NEW FREE TYPING TEST!===========

      Free Online Typing Test!!
      http://www.universityoflife.com/typingtest.htm

      Discover how you can type as fast as you talk!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-123020-9296338

      For people of all interests who love receiving things 100%
      FREE!!
      There's something for EVERYONE!
      http://www.universityoflife.com/free.htm

      *******STOP PRESS**********

      Please feel free to send this to your friends,
      just get them to check out back issues at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/universityoflife

      ******** SPECIAL**********

      Looking for a job?
      Need a new resume?
      Check out the cool stuff at...
      http://www.universityoflife.com/resume/

      =====GIFT CERTIFICATES=======

      Sending gifts was always a problem.
      Gift certificates are an obvious solution as you can have
      them posted anywhere. Discounts too!
      GIFTCERTIFICATES.com
      http://webtickers.com/giftcertificates.htm