AAA85 third announcement

  • Erkko Lehtonen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      The University of Luxembourg will host the

      85th Workshop on General Algebra,
      85. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra
      (AAA85)

      from January 31 to February 2, 2013.

      The topics of the conference include:
      * universal algebra and its applications in computer science,
      * classical algebra,
      * lattices and other ordered algebraic structures,
      * connections of algebra to logic, model theory and combinatorics,
      * applications of algebra.

      We are glad to announce plenary lectures of the following invited speakers:
      * Jean Dhombres (Paris),
      * Antti Kuusisto (Tampere),
      * Jaroslav Nesetril (Prague),
      * Tamas Waldhauser (Szeged),
      * Gabor Wiese (Luxembourg).

      Registration is now open on the conference website.
      Please note the registration deadline that is quickly approaching.

      http://math.uni.lu/aaa85/

      We invite submissions of abstracts for short (20-minute) contributed talks.

      The registration deadline is on December 17, 2012.
      The conference fee is to be paid by December 19, 2012.
      The title and abstract can be submitted until January 8, 2013.

      Looking forward to meeting you in Luxembourg,
      yours sincerely,
      on behalf of the organising committee,
      Erkko Lehtonen