Re: Powers of Matrices

  • Jens
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
      Thanks for the answers. It is not solved yet, but more clear. I continue with my ring and some linear maps given by (n,n) matrices ...
      Jens
    • David Hobby
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2012
        Hi. We're doing open searches for two tenure-track positions at SUNY
        New Paltz.
        We have an ad up on MathJobs, as of yesterday.
        (Which says you're not to apply via MathJobs! Our local affirmative
        action office is being very careful about following regulations.)

        https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/4165

        ---David Hobby