A set of two books on Vedic Mathematics in Rs. 200/-

  • MedhaS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      I received the message below from webmaster, Magical Methods. I am posting this in the group thinking it would be useful to the members because Vedic Mathematics helps you in QA.

      Medha Singh

      Hi,

      Everyday we receive e-mail asking about Books on Vedic Mathematics by Magical Methods. Our response to such requests is that we are into training... we do not sell books....

      But most of the time they argue that why we do not offer some books.

      Keeping this in Mind we developed a set of TWO books for people who are interested in Learning Vedic Mathematics. Pictures are enclosed. (http://www.magicalmethods.com/advt/MagicalMethods1.jpg and http://www.magicalmethods.com/advt/MagicalMethods2.jpg )

      The total price for the set of two books INCLUSIVE of courier charges(for INDIA only) has been kept to Rs. 200/-.

      You can buy this book by paying Rs. 200/- to us by transferring fund in our account through Cheque or account transfer.

      Bank--- HDFC Bank Ltd., Sector- 14, Gurgaon-122001
      A/c Name: Magical Methods Enterprises
      A/c No. 00902000013152

      RTGS/NEFT/ IFSC-- HDFC0000090
      People from outside India please use the following link:
      http://intelligentguessing.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=18

      Please inform me (webmaster@...) by mentioning cheque number and bank or the

      transaction number (whichever is applicable).

      Your Book would be dispatched within 24 Hrs. of confirmation and consignment number would be mailed to you immediately after the dispatch.

      Webmaster
      Magical Methods
      www.magicalmethods.com