Electronic journals

  • Bill Rowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 8:38 PM
      Hi, I wonder if anyone on this list has had any experience publishing
      their papers in a refereed journal that is interested in universal algebra.
      I have been putting all my new papers on the Los Alamos eprint archive,
      and I am happy with the results, and how it allows me to point to a web
      page maintained by them that offers the papers in a variety of formats.
      However, they are not refereed that way. And, I know of some electronic
      journals, but I don't know any that specialize in universal algebra.

      Also, does anyone on the list follow any electronic journals, especially,
      do they follow any for their universal algebra content? I'm thinking
      such a journal might be a good place for me to publish my papers.

      Remember, replies to this list's emails go to the whole list. In this case,
      that might not be undesirable. I expect other people may be interested in
      these questions.

      Bill Rowan