RE:

  • Matt Insall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      I did not attach them, but since you sent them, I can reconstruct what
      happened. My email is set up to use MS Word to generate html email
      messages. The images you received as attachments are interpreted as
      background wallpaper for my messages. When I set this up, I thought it
      looked nice. For several months, I had no problems with it. But in the
      last few days, various people have begun asking me about these images I did
      not know were being sent as attachments. You are the first person to send
      me back as attachments what you got with my email message. I apologize. I
      plan to disable the feature that causes them in future messages. Please let
      me know if this one works properly. Thanks.
      Matt Insall
      http://www.rollanet.org/~montez
      montez@...