noncommutative ring+ zero divisor graphs

  • naslehayoola
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
      dear friends;

      I am working on an article and I need some help with finding usefull
      refrences about noncommutative zero divisor graphs.

      please help.

      cheers.
    • Melvin Henriksen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
        I am not an expert in this area, but if you insert
        zero divisor graphs into anywhere in Search. in Math.
        Sci. Net., You will find some references
        Melvin Henriksen

        http://mail.yahoo.com