Announcement! Universal Algebra and Order in New Orleans, 2007

  • Japheth Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2006
      Dear Universal Algebraists and Friends,

      I want to thank everyone for making our special sessions at the recent
      AMS meetings in Lincoln and San Antonio both successes.

      I also have the pleasure of announcing that John Snow and I received
      an acceptance for our proposed AMS Special Session on Universal
      Algebra and Order to be held at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in New
      Orleans, LA, January 5-8, 2007. We have been given a morning and an
      afternoon session, both on Sunday, January 7.

      If you are interested in giving a short talk, then I invite you to
      contact me at <specialsession@...> or John Snow at
      <jsnow@...>.

      Sincerely,

      Japheth Wood