Workshop on algebra and substructural logics

  • Tomasz Kowalski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2002
      Dear All,

      We are pleased to announce a small workshop on algebraic approach to
      substructural logics, i.e., logics which algebraically correspond to
      varieties/quasivarieties of certain residuated structures
      (typically: residuated lattices).

      The workshop will be held at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
      (JAIST) from 12 to 14 November 2002.

      For details about the workshop, please visit:

      http://www.jaist.ac.jp/~kowalski/workshop.html

      or email Tomasz Kowalski (one of the organisers):

      kowalski@...

      -- Tomasz Kowalski, Hiroakira Ono