No activity in last 7 days
This group is open to people who identify as transgender, as well as their allies, friends, significant others and family members. We are an inclusive group, and very much welcome supportive people from the larger GLBT community.
The UniTy group meets every 2nd Thursday of the month at 3300 Main Street, Springfield, MA. The meetings provide support to transgendered persons, their allies and all GLBTs. The confidentiality of the meeting provides a safe environment in which to address issues related to transition, such as relationships, family, spirituality, workplace and fashion. The meeting runs from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Please use this web site for more information, or call:
Keri at (413) 231-8834
Deja at (860) 604-6343
We also have a Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/groups/UniTySpringfield/
- Feb 19, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.