Our Recent Search For Registered W/M/D BE's

  • TCasey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I would first like to thank all of you who assisted me in my recent
      search for registered W/M/D BE's who could partner with BCS on future
      government assignments.

      The response was overwhelming. After originally contacting
      approximately 120 consultants and contacts, we have received over 350
      replies from firms and individuals with a broad range of impressive
      talents and skill sets. Needless to say, I am quite certain that BCS is
      now the pre-eminent contact source for available W/M/D BE's along the
      East Coast!

      Although I have met or talked with a small percentage of you, time has
      restricted me from contacting everyone. I promise that I will attempt
      to reach everyone who replied in some fashion in the not too distant
      future.

      Thanks again for your invaluable assistance!

      Tom Casey, CMC, CCP
      Business Consulting Services
      610-328-9806

      Please visit our web site: WWW.CONSULTBIZ.COM <http://www.consultbiz.com>

      "Performance Improvement through Technology Planning and Operational
      Redesign"

      Business Consulting Services improves operating results through business
      process improvement and information technology consulting. Serving the
      business, government and non-profit communities, we provide only senior
      level resources and skill sets at competitive fees affordable to a
      client's budget.

      * Certified Management Consultant (CMC) is a certification mark awarded
      by the Institute of Management Consultants USA and represents evidence
      of the highest standards of consulting, and his adherence to the
      technical and ethical canons of the profession. Less than 1% of all
      management consultants have achieved this level of performance.
      Certified Computing Professional (CCP) is awarded by the Institute for
      the Certification of Computing Professionals, and certifies proficiency
      in the information technology field.

      Tom Casey is one of fewer than 15 consultants in the world to have
      achieved both the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Certified
      Computing Professional (CCP) designations, the only internationally
      accepted certification in each field. To achieve this distinction, Mr.
      Casey has undergone peer reviews, client audits, competency tests and
      oral interviews; he has complied with continuing education requirements
      and has pledged to uphold the Codes of Ethics for both organizations.