Vice-President Cheney to take the reigns tomorrow

  • screamingmonkey2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
      Vice-President Dick Cheney will temporarily take the reigns of power
      tomorrow while President Bush undergoes a routine colonoscopy. Let's
      keep both the President & Vice-President in our prayers during this
      time.

      Thank

      Randal
    • Jim Colyer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        --- In
        unitedstatesvicepresidents@yahoogroups.com, "screamingmonkey2002"
        <screamingmonkey2002@...> wrote:

        > Vice-President Dick Cheney will temporarily take the reigns of power
        > tomorrow while President Bush undergoes a routine colonoscopy. Let's
        > keep both the President & Vice-President in our prayers during this
        > time.
        >

        > Thank
        >

        > Randal

        People tell me that I look like Dick Cheney.
        http://www.jimcolyer.com