Greetings from a Burrite..

  • pistol_saf
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hello..noticed your little club.<br><br>I started
      my own club a few years ago devoted to one of my
      all-time favorite men, Col. Aaron Burr Jr, who you would
      call Vice President Burr(1801-1805). I think that
      you're right. We should devote more historical attebtion
      to the men that were our vice presidents. 10 VPs I
      believe became Presidents, which is a reason in itself to
      consider the VPs. Here's the URL of my Burr
      club.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/theaaronburrsociety target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/theaaronburrsociety</a>