United States Vice Presidents

  • ryan_53086
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for United States Vice Presidents
    • pistol_saf
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
        Hello..noticed your little club.<br><br>I started
        my own club a few years ago devoted to one of my
        all-time favorite men, Col. Aaron Burr Jr, who you would
        call Vice President Burr(1801-1805). I think that
        you're right. We should devote more historical attebtion
        to the men that were our vice presidents. 10 VPs I
        believe became Presidents, which is a reason in itself to
        consider the VPs. Here's the URL of my Burr
        club.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/theaaronburrsociety target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/theaaronburrsociety</a>