Business Training for Aspiring Entrepreneurs

  • jovilynsia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      CREATE ABUNDANCE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
      "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all"

      Life Entrepreneurship Program

      Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while living life's purpose and Having personal development and significance.
      Our Vision: Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020.

      Our Mission: Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation.

      Because of this vision and mission we developed the Life Entrepreneurship Program designed to create Wealth from Zero.

      This program is open only to people who are success-driven, open-minded, coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.
      Our Business School Teaches the Following Business Skills
      1. Attitude of success
      2. Leadership skills
      3. Communication skills
      4. People skills
      5. Overcoming personal fears, doubts and lack of confidence
      6. Overcoming fear of rejection
      7. Money management skills
      8. Investing skills
      9. Accountability skills
      10. Time management skills
      11. Goal setting
      12. Systemization

      TOP BENEFITS OF THE LIFE ENTPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
      1) Earn supplementary, residual and passive income while learning.
      2) Build Multiple Streams of Passive Business Income.
      3) Personal Money Coaching and Mentorship.
      4) Self Confidence, Personal Development and Power of Influence
      5) Practice Personal Money Management (Money Jars) and never be broke again.
      6) Completeness, Peace of Mind and Personal Productivity
      7) Efficient and Effective Leadership.
      8) Sales Group Management
      9) Exposure to exclusive business information
      10) Acquire Financial Literacy and start creating passive income assets.
      11) Reconditioning your Wealth Operating System (Money Blueprints)
      12) Access to success books and audio books
      13) Become a part of the Create Abundance 2020 Community.
      14) Participation to domestic and international boot-camps, conferences and conventions

      If you share the same vision of a First World Philippines and to be an Apprentice in our Business School, the first step is to attend our Wealth Course Seminar.

      Wealth Course: "Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth Operating System and Money Blueprints"

      FREE REGISTRATION

      This course consists of three Modules. One module per session (3 hours).

      Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
      Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs and Empowering Wealth Beliefs
      Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™
      Schedule (all modules are currently ongoing):

      Mondays & Tuesdays
      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
      Venue: Ortigas - Oliver's Super Sandwich, 6th Floor, EDSA Shangrila Mall

      Wednesdays & Thursdays
      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
      Venue: Makati - Ascott Hotel (formerly Oakwood Premier), 6th Floor

      Monday & Wednesday
      Time : 3-6pm, 6-9pm
      Venue: Quezon City - Coffee Bean (garden area near CPK), 3rd Floor, Trinoma

      Tuesday & Thursday
      Time : 3-6pm, 6-9pm
      Venue: Alabang - Delifrance (near Starbucks), Alabang Town Center
      Venue: Manila – Art's Cream Gallery (in front of Starbucks behind the stairs), Robinson's Place Manila Midtown Wing

      Fee: None. You just have to buy something from the venue worth 150-200php as courtesy to the establishment.

      Limited slots only.
      Reservation Details:
      1. Text me the following details: Full name, age, occupation, email, date, venue and time slot.
      I will send you a confirmation thru your mobile. No text, no reservation.
      2. Bring pen and paper.
      3. Come on time.

      Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your friends and families. To get to know us better, visit www.ca2020.net.

      Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when you TAKE ACTION!
      RSVP: Coach Jovilyn Sia
      0905.269.6096 (Globe)
      0922.676.4575 (Sun)
      jovilynsia@...
      www.ca2020.net

      (CA2020 website is exclusive only to serious entrepreneurs. Kindly indicate Coach Jovilyn Sia as the person who invited you to the site for faster registration approval.)

      "At a certain point in your life, you will either have things that you want most or the reasons why you don't." – Andy Roddick
    • Jovilyn Sia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
[...]

        Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
        Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
        Venue: Ortigas and Makati

        Thursdays
        Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
        Venue: Quezon City, Alabang, and Manila

        Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your friends and families. To get to know us better, visit www.ca2020.net. Online wealth courses are also available for those living outside Metro Manila or outside the Philippines.

        jovilyn.sia1@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
[...]

          Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
          Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
          Venue: Makati

          Fee: None. You just have to buy something from the venue worth 250php as courtesy to the establishment.

          4. Required to register at our exclusive website: www.ca2020.net

          Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your friends and families. To get to know us better, visit www.ca2020.net. Online wealth courses are also available for those living outside Metro Manila (Laguna, Iloilo, Bacolod, Baguio, Cebu, Ilocos, Palawan) or outside the Philippines (Middle East).

          Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when you TAKE ACTION!

          RSVP: Coach Jovilyn Sia
          0917.575.7854 (Globe)
          0922.676.4575 (Sun)
          jovilyn.sia1@...