... issue is ... Did you done this on both computers? In my limited experience, both versions of unison: on the client and on the server, have to be compiled
... Yes, always. ... x86_64 Linuxes and amd64 FreeBSD ... Indeed, that's weird. However, unison-2.48.3_2 means that one of the deps was updated but not unison,
... Aah, the dangers of hijacking a thread:) ... So did you start from scratch in all the cases? In other words rm the source directory and start over. I'maklaver2002
- Communications and Networking
- Mar 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.