"mjk01uk@... [unison-users]" ... My expectation is that you can delete them immediately after Unison stops running. The problem with that is that oneworley397
I've seen a few discussions about these temp files that get be left if the source files are moved while unison is running. I understand unison will cleanmjk01uk
... Doing a bit more code-investigation I figured out a cleaner way, see attached patch against the latest svn version. Doing some testing it seems to do thems9876543
- Communications and Networking
- Mar 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.