On 08/28/2015 02:46 PM, Mark stuur.wat.naar.mark@... ... Not quite sure what you are looking for, but you could try this: unison -debug all 2> debug.txtaklaver2002
My apologies; I see now the subject line is incorrect. The topic is related to the command that is executed over SSH when using a profile. Mark
Hello, I have a server synchronisation configuration using Unison where the SSH connection is automated by RSA key. I would like to restrict the RSA to the
- Communications and Networking
- Mar 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.