Bug report: the -copyonconflict flag fails when one copy of the file is deleted. If I simultaneously modify the remote copy of a file and delete the localnealeyoung
... I don't think aliases are supported by Unison. You should create a symbolic link instead. I'm afraid you have to do it in the terminal, though. Best, Alanschmittafr
... It is a symlink ("alias" in Mac speak - created using cmd+l). I believe this "alias" is similar to the command [code]ln -s source_file ...
- Communications and Networking
- Mar 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.