please add confirmation prompt when quitting

  • martin f krafft
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      http://bugs.debian.org/358408 :

      Package: unison
      Version: 2.13.16-5
      Severity: wishlist

      I just waited almost 40 minutes for unison to scan two directories
      with hundreds of thousand files. When the prompt came,
      I accidentally hit 'q' and lost the entire scan. I'd have hoped that
      unison would ask me whether I really wanted to quit.

      Please consider asking a confirmation prompt.

      -- System Information:
      Debian Release: testing/unstable
      APT prefers stable
      APT policy: (700, 'stable'), (600, 'testing'), (98, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
      Architecture: i386 (i686)
      Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
      Kernel: Linux 2.6.15-1-686
      Locale: LANG=en_GB, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)

      Versions of packages unison depends on:
      ii libc6 2.3.6-2 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an

      Versions of packages unison recommends:
      ii openssh-client [ssh-client] 1:4.2p1-7 Secure shell client, an rlogin/rsh

      -- no debconf information

      --
      .''`. martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> Related projects:
      : :' : proud Debian developer http://debiansystem.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
        If it's any consolation, when you run it again, Unison will not rescan
        any files that were identical on the first scan.

        - Benjamin