XP to OS X - read only and those darned ._ files...

  • coomoedeeus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      All,

      Using Unison 2.12 (cli & sockets) to sync between XP and OS X.
      Everytime I sync, the files get marked as read-only. Is there a way
      to preserve the file's attributes on sync?

      Secondly, any way to filter out the ._ files so that they don't get
      synced to the XP box? Saw a few suggestions here but nothing seemed
      to nail it.

      Regards,

      Steve