Re: Please help with synchronizing mail

  • ateles38
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      I just figured out that the if an mbox file is modified (because a message was added
      to that mailbox) both this file and the table_of_contents file have to be copied over to
      the destination *.mbox folder for the changes to be seen in the destination machine;
      if this is done Mail.app will not mark as unread all the messages in the mailbox.
      However when these SAME FILES are propagated using unison, Mail.app does not
      seem to recognize this fact and marks all the messages in the mailbox as unread, as if
      only the mbox file was copied. Maybe the table_of_contents file has resource forks?.
      Anybody???

      thanks

      Jorge