Re: [unison-users] Re: Unison socket server Bug

  • Trevor Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2003
      This isn't a priority for any of the core developers, but as usual
      we are happy to take patches.

      In the meantime, you could simply use ssh instead of -socket. This
      is a far better solution, for security reasons. The manual and the
      mailing list archives give plenty of examples for how to set this
      up.

      -Trevor