Preview unison release with repaired user interface

  • Benjamin C. Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 3:15 PM
      In case anyone else has been annoyed by the text UI bug in 2.7.58
      (leaving the terminal in non-echoing mode after exiting Unison), we've
      just built a "preview version" of a new release that fixes the problem.

      The preview version does *not* yet include Windows binaries (it will
      become a real release version when it does), but if all you need is linux
      and/or solaris, you can get them from here:

      http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/281unix

      Non-text-mode users who have already upgraded to 2.7.28 do not need to
      worry about this change.

      Benjamin