Any comments on Unison beta-release?

  • Benjamin C. Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      We've gotten no reports of serious problems with the beta-release
      announced a few weeks ago, and we're hoping to upgrade it to a stable
      release this week. If anybody has comments on things that ought to be
      fixed before we do that, now's the time...

      (In particular, we'd appreciate some feedback -- negative or positive --
      from people running the current beta-release on Windows. We've heard
      some rumors that there may be some rough edges there, but nothing
      concrete.)

      Thanks,

      - B