Calling all power Unison users...

  • Benjamin C. Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2001
      We are finishing up a paper on the design and implementation of Unison
      (to be submitted to Usenix), and we'd like to include some discussion of
      the kinds of things that people are using it for.

      If you consider yourself a "power user" -- i.e., you regularly
      synchronize more than a couple of gigabytes, use it to administer a
      system for more than just yourself, etc., could you drop me a quick note
      saying what you're doing?

      Thanks,

      -- B

      P.S. I'll summarize the results to the unison-users list
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unison-users), in case other people are
      curious.