testing

  • Benjamin C. Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2001
      Please do NOT approve this message. (I want to see what happens when one
      is rejected.)

    • Benjamin C. Pierce
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2001
        Sorry -- I did not mean that to go to the whole list. (Actually, I was
        trying to test something about the egroups moderation mechanism -- what I
        didn't realize [because it was not true a week ago] was that a message
        from a moderator would not be submitted to moderation!)