Unison 2.4 --> Windows :-(

  • Benjamin C. Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      I might have known it. The machine where we compile the windows binaries
      has undergone some software rot since the last release and needs to be
      perked up a bit before it will do it again.

      I *hope* the binaries for Windows will be ready tomorrow. Solaris and
      Linux binaries (and the sources, of course) are there now.

      Sorry 'bout that,