30Re: [unison-users] unison 2.7.39 (beta) now available

  • Benjamin C. Pierce
    Dec 24, 2001
      P.S. to Zhe's release announcement...

      We've been using this release ourselves for several weeks with no
      problems, but there have been some pretty major internal changes since
      the last release and it is likely to be a little flakey. *Courageous*
      users (and those with a Need for Speed) are strongly encouraged to
      upgrade so that we can get the bugs worked out as quickly as possible,
      but most users should wait for the next stable release.