I would try Blue Ridge Machinery in Hurricane, VA, USA. They just might have what you need. However, if you are going to make it I can give dimensions as Icaryscotthere
... G'Day! It indeed should be fairly easy to make replacement yourself. Have a look at the video clip click heredushang2000
AFAIK there's nothing critical about it. Just make it so it can reach all the circles of holes and it will work out OK. Neil ... On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 10:49neils_morr
- Jun 3, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.