A proposition - With reward

  • Eleda !!!
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Guyz,
      I have a proposition for anyone and everyone. Anyone that can actually solve this would earn either $100 or =N=10,000. Am currently working one web based project similar to the ebay concept of buying and selling; the major challenge being faced is that of fraud knowing nigerians and the site is surposed to service nigerian as well as other africans. So, how can an ecommerce site modelled like ebay, run online with minimal or no fraudulent transactoins seeing that sellers are individuals and buyers are individuals.
      The Challenge
      Here is a case senerio, Mr A is in Maiduguri and wants to sell his watch to Mr B in ilorin. How can one garantee that Mr A will eventually send this watch after Mr B makes payment or that Mr B wld send the money after he recieves the watch (if A sends in the watch 1st). Considering that Nigerians think fast and ahead on this issues.
      Well, Like I said, $100 or =N=10000 for any that can get a practical solution to this. Feel free to call 08033763523.

      Expecting to get responses on this and if you have to respond by mail, mail me directly at eleda4real@... . Also, I'll be online from 5.00pm Nigerian time if you wish to chat.

      Regards, I everly remain

      Me!!!

    • ernest_aigbe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        Hello sweetheart,

        The only solution is that people should have social security number
        which is usually issued by the tax office and this same number is
        also placed in the national population registration, national ID card
        and is the only number that differentiate you from the other person
        even if you have similar name. The social security number is in the
        format:year of birth, month, day and 4digitExample Mr Ado John Sule
        was born june 12 , 1995; the number could be: 1995 06 12 xxxx 4
        digits are generated by the tax office , eg random number1874 that
        is:199506121874. The social security number is need in doing business
        in any good system , when you are asked of your ID card, the person
        is only asking to know your social security number so that he or she
        can verify your identity and address In any case the solution to such
        problem is people need to have social security number, along with
        national ID, so that people can not just assume any identity at
        different time. Next, you need to register your business with the
        appropriate authority and since it is internet based it must be
        federal. You need to have adequate security to your web and possibly
        make all payment via secured system. Good luck. Ernest