Re: [uniben] Re: how far where u dey as where u dey wk?

  • Regina Ejiofor
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
      hi guys
      is being a while, hw is life. I work at LAPO H/O, If really u wnts to work u call this 08073902891 and ask of Gina.

      The salary is small B.SC is N28,000, ND, NCE and Diploma is N21,000.

      Nothing u hv to start from somewhere first.

      God bless u.

      danbroko78 <danbroko78@...> wrote:
      --guy long time no see abg where u dey now and where u dy work,cos man
      dey try get job back here, but it's not dat esay out here in delta
      state.If der is hope in ur side let me know and it must be accounting
      job cos dats my area of specialiasation. Any thinks 4 still sening me
      mails,hope to here from u soon.Thanks - In
      uniben@yahoogroups. com, "Nejeeb" <nexbestthing@ ...> wrote:

      > Just wanted to know what was happening with UNIBEN these days. Why
      all
      > the wars, the killings and conflict. Has cultism now become part of
      > the academic curriculum?
      >
      > In the past two weeks, there have been at least (at least, cos it's
      > far more) 3 people confirmed killed. Why can't we all just get along.
      > What're all these colours for and what have they achieved for us over
      > the years?
      >
      > NEX.

    • onoshia
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
        --- In uniben@yahoogroups.com, "Nejeeb" <nexbestthing@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to know what was happening with UNIBEN these days. Why all
        > the wars, the killings and conflict. Has cultism now become part of
        > the academic curriculum?
        >
        > In the past two weeks, there have been at least (at least, cos it's
        > far more) 3 people confirmed killed. Why can't we all just get along.
        > What're all these colours for and what have they achieved for us over
        > the years?
        >
        > NEX.

        sometimes i wonder if they r still human
      • Regina Ejiofor
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008

          hi,

          if u need job cm to Benin and submit ur cv or u scan it with ur letter; BS.c is Programme Officer and ND is Programme Assistant address The Human Resource, LAPO, Plot 6, S & T Road, Uselu, Benin City.

          Best regard