WHAT'S GOING ON?

  • Nejeeb
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 2:44 AM
      Just wanted to know what was happening with UNIBEN these days. Why all
      the wars, the killings and conflict. Has cultism now become part of
      the academic curriculum?

      In the past two weeks, there have been at least (at least, cos it's
      far more) 3 people confirmed killed. Why can't we all just get along.
      What're all these colours for and what have they achieved for us over
      the years?

      NEX.
    • danbroko78
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15 5:13 AM
        --guy long time no see abg where u dey now and where u dy work,cos man
        dey try get job back here, but it's not dat esay out here in delta
        state.If der is hope in ur side let me know and it must be accounting
        job cos dats my area of specialiasation.Any thinks 4 still sening me
        mails,hope to here from u soon.Thanks - In
        uniben@yahoogroups.com, "Nejeeb" <nexbestthing@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to know what was happening with UNIBEN these days. Why
        all
        > the wars, the killings and conflict. Has cultism now become part of
        > the academic curriculum?
        >
        > In the past two weeks, there have been at least (at least, cos it's
        > far more) 3 people confirmed killed. Why can't we all just get along.
        > What're all these colours for and what have they achieved for us over
        > the years?
        >
        > NEX.

      • Regina Ejiofor
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22 2:54 AM
          hi guys
          is being a while, hw is life. I work at LAPO H/O, If really u wnts to work u call this 08073902891 and ask of Gina.

          The salary is small B.SC is N28,000, ND, NCE and Diploma is N21,000.

          Nothing u hv to start from somewhere first.

          God bless u.

          danbroko78 <danbroko78@...> wrote:
          --guy long time no see abg where u dey now and where u dy work,cos man
          dey try get job back here, but it's not dat esay out here in delta
          state.If der is hope in ur side let me know and it must be accounting
          job cos dats my area of specialiasation. Any thinks 4 still sening me
          mails,hope to here from u soon.Thanks - In
          uniben@yahoogroups. com, "Nejeeb" <nexbestthing@ ...> wrote:

          > Just wanted to know what was happening with UNIBEN these days. Why
          all
          > the wars, the killings and conflict. Has cultism now become part of
          > the academic curriculum?
          >
          > In the past two weeks, there have been at least (at least, cos it's
          > far more) 3 people confirmed killed. Why can't we all just get along.
          > What're all these colours for and what have they achieved for us over
          > the years?
          >
          > NEX.

        • onoshia
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28 2:33 AM
            --- In uniben@yahoogroups.com, "Nejeeb" <nexbestthing@...> wrote:

            > Just wanted to know what was happening with UNIBEN these days. Why all
            > the wars, the killings and conflict. Has cultism now become part of
            > the academic curriculum?
            >
            > In the past two weeks, there have been at least (at least, cos it's
            > far more) 3 people confirmed killed. Why can't we all just get along.
            > What're all these colours for and what have they achieved for us over
            > the years?
            >
            > NEX.

            sometimes i wonder if they r still human
          • Regina Ejiofor
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008

              hi,

              if u need job cm to Benin and submit ur cv or u scan it with ur letter; BS.c is Programme Officer and ND is Programme Assistant address The Human Resource, LAPO, Plot 6, S & T Road, Uselu, Benin City.

              Best regard