Greatest Uniben Students

  • EYEKAY
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      Hailings to you all. I will like to bring to your notice if you are a
      member of facebook that there is also a group for uniben students.The
      group is open to all UNIBEN students and alumni, home and away and
      those having the interest of UNIBEN students at heart.

      So anytime you join just search the goups and serach for uniben and
      join.

      Thanks