CONGRATS !! FINAL YR. CELEBRANT.

  • josuyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE UNIBEN GROUP. YOU ARE TOO
      WONDERFUL IN THE AREA OF PASSAGE OF INFORMATION TO MEMBERS AND
      EDUCATIONAL WRITE UP"S SEND TO MEMBERS MAIL BOX.
      AS YOU SOME OF MEMBERS WILL BE CELEBRATING THEIR FINAL YEAR WEEK VERY
      SOON ; I WANT TO INFORM THE GROUP THAT I CAN OFFER THEM DIGITAL AND
      ANALOG PHOTO SERVICE @ A CHEAP RATE. MY STAND IS @ MAIN GATE.
      MY BIZ NAME ; SURE DIGITAL PHOTOS.
      #
      08055857549.